As discussed in the previous article, not everyone can start a Software Development Company because of the heavy investments. So, one of the better ways of entering the massively lucrative ICT industry is through partnerships. But, partnering with just any company will not be ideal. There are certain things that you need to consider before partnering with such a company. Here are some of them.
CHOOSE THE BEST & RELIABLE SOLUTIONS PROVIDER THAT SUITS YOU
The reliability of the company you are choosing to work with plays a very important role. There are thousands of software & web solutions development companies in the world. Make sure your choice is a legitimate one.
- Is the company reliable?
- Do they have a recognized clientele?
- How long have they been in business?
- What projects have they done?
- How many employees do they have?
- Do they have a long-standing clientele?
- Who are the people involved in the company?
CHOOSE THE BEST & RELIABLE SOLUTIONS TO WORK WITH
This is the second important factor when choosing a company to partner with. What are their products and services? Creating and implementing effective marketing strategies for ICT solutions become very easy when the particular solution is required by the market. If it’s a new and innovative solution, the market may not understand the solution nor the need for it. But, you can study the solution and see whether the demand can be created. As highlighted in the BATA story in the previous article, you need to evaluate the opportunity and not only the market requirement or demand.
- Are the ICT solutions reliable?
- Is there a business opportunity?
- Is the solution a business need?
- Does the solution cater to a large market?
- Is it a secure solution?
- Has the solution or company received distinctions or awards?
All these factors can be used to gauge whether the company you’re thinking of partnering with will be beneficial to you. Be sure to consider these before establishing a partnership with a company.