eBEYONDS Enterprise Partner programme enables companies with a sizeable client base to achieve exponential growth through offering a combination of world-class IT Business Solutions ideated and developed by experts while establishing a prominent brand presence that remains long after the sale.
Who is an Enterprise Partner?
An Enterprise Partner is a business that is interested in expanding their service profile and earnings by adding a range of world-class IT business solutions and marketing them.
Who is an Enterprise Channel Partner?
- A corporate organization with a long and solid market presence.
A growth-oriented vision & strategy and keen interest in ICT business solutions are also major positives.
Who are eligible to work with us as an Enterprise Partner?
- Advertising agencies
- Companies that wish to forge an alliance with strong ICT & ebusiness solutions provider
- Those who seek ICT - BPO partners
- Trade organizations
- Industry organizations
What should an Enterprise Channel Partner do to earn?
- Sign the Enterprise Channel Partner agreement
- Receive training on eBEYONDS’s products & systems
- Market these products and systems which are a range of SaaS and Cloud-based solutions
- Develop a marketing agent network
- Liaise with the client and eBEYONDS on business acquisition and development stage
- Demonstrate clear revenue growth
- Provide sales forecasts and other reports to eBEYONDS
- Get training on solutions and train your team