Who is an Enterprise Partner?
An Enterprise Partner is a business that is interested in expanding their service profile and earnings by adding a range of world-class IT business solutions and marketing them.
- A corporate organization with a long and solid market presence.
- Growth-oriented Vision & Strategy
- Keen interest in ICT Business Solutions
Who’re eligible to work with us as an Enterprise Partner?
What Should an
Affiliate Channel Partner
Do to Earn?
- Sign the affiliate Channel Partner basic agreement
- Market a range of Software, SaaS and Cloud-based innovative and highly demanded solutions developed by eBEYONDS
- Liaise with the client and eBEYONDS on business acquisition
- Liaise projects
- Get committed training on products & systems
Easy, Simple & Great Support Nothing to Loase, Lot to Gain
- High support to start your own IT business
- Obligation-free initial discussions
- Easy to start up – just sign and start
- Unique Agent ID (Number)
- No minimum order
- No significant overhead
- No risk to the partner
- Training on products & solutions
- Marketing support desk
- Technology support desk
- Client meeting support via calls, Skype
- Customer service support
- Online marketing support to acquire business
- Comprehensive agent support pack
Lucrative Earning Potential
eBEYONDS products are result-driven business solutions widely accepted by the market.
- Great industry focused & general solutions with increased marketability
- Project-based revenue and monthly billing
- Digital Marketing Support
The core objective is to offer a world-class solution at a most economical price to the client and,
thereby, enhance marketing possibilities and secure more businesses.
Your Payment Security
- eBEYONDS runs a very genuine ethical business. Our current clients and agents vouch for eBEYONDS integrity
- You are fully covered with the Enterprise Partner Agreement
- Once an order is placed, it is allocated an order number and the amount payable to the agent your account is visible to you
- Upon the payment being received by eBEYONDS for eBEYONDS, the agent’s bank account will immediately be credited through telegraphic transfer
The agent and eBEYONDS will sign an agreement spelling out the responsibilities and obligations of each party. The business model will be discussed mutually and documented. eBEYONDS Account Manager will liaise with the Affliate Partner who is in turn required to handle the client with the support of the former.